Meet Brian Kirschenmann, the farmer who grew the potatoes in your bag.
Growing the Next GenerationBeyond potatoes, you could also say Brian Kirschenmann grows people. We鈥檙e into that! A few years back, Brian took his latest apprentice, Thomas Baker, under his wing to teach him everything he鈥檚 learned about farming, from tech to taters. Thomas, formerly a grocery clerk without a background in farming, now has his hand in running a technologically state-of-the-art potato farm equipped with GPS-driven equipment and more, all part of Brian鈥檚 vision to carry on his family鈥檚 farming legacy. Meet Brian and Thomas, see what it鈥檚 like to plant potatoes and take a look at the next generation of tater makers.
Kettle Brand Farmer Since: 2010
Location: Bakersfield, CA
Kettle Brand potatoes are grown across the country 鈥 some as close as an hour drive from our Salem, Oregon, headquarters. Learn more about our other farmers here.
How To Use Google Cardboard Headset To Watch The 360潞 Tour
- Unfold and set up your google cardboard headset.
- Connect to wifi to avoid data charges.
- download the free google cardboard app from the app store (iPhone) of Google Play (Android).
- Go to: kbx365.cn/farmtour
- When prompted, open the video in the youtube app for 360潞 viewing.
- Click and select the cardboard viewer icon when the youtube film opens.
- Put your smartphone into the viewer.
- If possible, wear headphones.