Meet Heartland Farms, Inc., the farmer who grew the potatoes in your bag.
Tech-Savvy TatersA fifth-generation family operation, Heartland Farms started when the Pavelski family homesteaded an 80 acre plot of land in central Wisconsin in 1873. What you could call a family of families, today Heartland is made up of a group of folks all connected by hard work and determination. Part of that determination is a commitment to balancing technology with tradition to grow the best possible potatoes. With software developed in-house, Heartland can track information in real-time to meet sustainability goals, such as lowering its carbon footprint through reduced inputs of water, electricity and fuel.
Kettle Brand Farmer Since: 2007
Location: Hancock, WI
Kettle Brand potatoes are grown across the country 鈥 some as close as an hour drive from our Salem, Oregon, headquarters. Learn more about our other farmers here.
How To Use Google Cardboard Headset To Watch The 360潞 Tour
- Unfold and set up your google cardboard headset.
- Connect to wifi to avoid data charges.
- download the free google cardboard app from the app store (iPhone) of Google Play (Android).
- Go to: kbx365.cn/farmtour
- When prompted, open the video in the youtube app for 360潞 viewing.
- Click and select the cardboard viewer icon when the youtube film opens.
- Put your smartphone into the viewer.
- If possible, wear headphones.